I happen to be a Apostolic Pentecostal. And am really offended by your blog. Remember this one saying Please "Why don't you take the plank out of your eye brother so you can clearly see the speck in mine" But I'm just a man who wishes to read the Bible. To know the truth. And we Apostolic Pentecostals seek the truth. Do agree with me that the Holy Bible as written with no text taken out is truth? Do you agree with the term "Thou shall not judge" is truth? Do you know who the judge is? Not me, Not you. But GOD. Humbly I work in the field of Psychology, And I have seen Clinically Diagnosed Insanity.But what I happen to know by the grace of GOD is, This truly is not insanity. Its the Holy Spirit, Its biblical. And its in the Bible. I rest my case. on Pentecostalism and Insanity
A couple of smart-ass comments from me...
- Those accused of a crime go in front of a judge, and sometimes a jury - to be - wait for this - to be judged!
- Apostolic Pentecostals seek the Truth? Yeah, agree with everything the so-called pastor says, and that is the Truth they seek!
- So, this guy is also broadcasting to the world that he is humble. A great sense of humility you have, brother!
- Nobody really cares if something is "biblical." When you mix a redneck and the Bible, you get insanity and BS. The redneck can scream and holler all he wants from quoting scripture, but he will still be a fool, and lost. Screaming rednecks cannot be taught, and are thus, lost.
- Go ahead an continue "reading your Bible" with your redneck preacher screaming scripture into your ears from the loudspeakers. You will never hear the voice of God, because you will not listen anyway, and neither will your redneck Pentecostal ignorant preacher.
- You belong to a poor, and ignorant, and low-class religion for rednecks, vile people, and the unwashed underclass. (And such were some of us!)